Here we are, a new season and new trends. But I am going to be honest, I cannot wipe my closet clean & start fresh with every trend that’s having its moment. So instead, I shake things up a bit with my accessories. Here are some statement accessories that will keep you trending for summer.
- J.Crew CARNIVAL round sunglasses ($65.00)
- DIFF Charitable Eyewear LUKA Neon ($95.00)
- Forever 21 PREMIUM CATE EYE Sunglesses ($9.90)
Handbags are life! Love them and have many of them. Just like shoes, I think a girl can never have too many. Right now 2 trends are in, the ones with the TOP HANDLE and the very LARGE TOTES.
- Coach BUTTERFLY PARKER LEATHER TOTE ($395.00)
- Forever 21 QUILTED FAUX LEATHER SATCHEL ($27.90)
- H&M SHOPPER ($24.99)
- H&M PAPER STRAW SHOPPER ($24.99)
Gotta love a statement belt. Just add to your jeans & a top or a cute dress to cinch at the waist. If you’re up for it, even the fanny packs that are out there these days are adorable. If you’re not a huge fan, there are tons that are crazy cheap, but you’ll be on point 😜
- Topshop WESTERN BELT, ($30.00)
- Gucci Double-G Buckle Calfskin Belt, ($350.00)
- Macys, I.N.C. Multi Bag Belt Bag, ($58.50)
- Macys I.N.C. Multi Bag Plus-Size Belt Bag, ($58.50)
- Amazon, Leopard Print Belt, ($7.99)
Lastly, the Bobby pins craze is rising & personally I like it. Whether you have your hair down or hair up, you can style it with the bobby pins. I typically do not have much time to get myself dolled up & ready. But with this trend, I can put my hair up in a pony tail, add a few pins & instantly I look put together! Gotta love that!
- Boohoo, QUEEN Diamante Hair Slide, ($10.00)
- Amazon, 8 Piece Word Barrette pins, ($9.89)
- Target, Sincerely Jules by Scünci Crystal And Pearl Bobby Pins -6pk, ($7.99)