I recently found out there was a trend going on with stacking bracelets. As usual, I am beyond late on this trend. I literally came across it while catching up on a Real Housewives of New York episode with Bethenny sporting the Cartier Love Bracelets. I am a girl who loves her bling and of course it caught my eye. My research begun & I found tons of pins on Pinterest and decided I wanted to get on the bandwagon.
I am a mom of 2 and I want to continue feeding my children, LOL. So a real Cartier bracelet is not realistic in my life right now. Obviously I am always on the hunt for the best deal. Sometimes all you need to do is spend a little time looking into which one is going to be your best choice.
Here’s a few things I did:
- First I measured my wrist to get an idea of a size I would need.
- Googled Cartier Love Bracelet Replica (make sure you are under the tab that says SHOPPING)
- Looked around if any caught my eye. Found a link to Amazon.com that I liked.
- On Amazon.com found exactly what I was looking for, a silver Love Bracelet at a crazy awesome price ($12)
- Went to DHGate.com and searched for NAIL BRACELET and found the other bracelet I was looking for.
- I always look for vendors with good reviews. You may need to look at quite a few before you find a item you like with the good reviews & a good price.
I had measured my wrist and knew I was going to need a small size so I opted out for the 6.5 inch. Keep in mind most of these (Not all, but most) are not going to be available on Amazon Prime. I want to say my bracelet took a month or so to arrive.
The nail bracelet had various versions show up and of course I loved the one that was BLING-ED out. There were some that were plain, some with a few diamonds and some that had tons of bling, like mine. I found a vendor on that site that had good reviews and it was less than $20. This also took around 1 month to arrive.
On Amazon & DHGate.com I found it easiest if you enter, “LOVE bracelet” rather than “Cartier bracelet”. A way larger variety will come up for you that way; also if you enter in the word “designer bracelet” tons will show up.
Once I received them both, I just stacked them with my watch and I added another diamond bracelet that I already had. That’s whats nice about this whole stacking trend, you can just use what you already have and add one or 2 of the luxury knockoffs. If you are not so extra like me, buy the ones with no bling. Also many women mix the colors as well. You can do a mixture of gold with silver and rose gold, all together & it still looks great. I now feel somewhat trendy on my once in a while outings and LOVE IT. Hope you like it as well and Happy Shopping!