This summer I wanted to somehow document our fun times. I came across a segment on tv where you would come up with a summer bucket list with the family, and then create a mini passport where you would add in all your memories you’re making. I headed on down to my local dollar store and bought a few items to put this together for the kids.
Things you will need:
- Poster board
- printed out pictures in color or black & white of activities of choice
- glue sticks
- blank book
- After your family comes up with your bucket list activities, google black & white images on the computer, print them out & color them. If you have a colored printer, you have one less thing to do 🙂
- Cut them and organize them on your poster board and glue them down. We did this as a family & had a great time.
- I found little blank books in the Bulleyes area at Target that I loved. You can make your own blank sheet book with just white printer paper.
- I designed the cover for each of my kids on my Silhouette cutter, but you can use stickers.
- As you start to go enjoy every activity, you check it off your bucket list and make sure to take pictures that you can print out and start adding to the passports.
This is something my daughter told me she wants to make a tradition. We loved making them and we look forward to making more for different highlights of the year. Hope you enjoy!